Just as comfortable in overhead storage as it is in train cars, the Porter 46 is the largest carry-on compatible pack in the series. This versatile weekend getaway bag offers the simplicity of a gear-hauling duffel along with everyday organization and travel convenience. A stowaway harness provides backpack-style carry when you need it and storage when the bag is checked. A sustainable build—including recycled fabrics, bluesign®-approved materials and PFC-free DWR—doesn’t compromise Osprey’s commitment to quality design, construction and durability.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- U-zip full panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable zippers on main and laptop compartments
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite® daypack
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents, etc.
- StraightJacket compression with padded sidewalls secures any size load effectively
- Padded sidewalls create a bucket-style opening and provide protection for valuables inside
- Front panel organization with zippered pocket and key clip
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop sleeve for quick access while traveling
- Padded luggage handle pass-through top and side grab handles
- Tuckaway web loops to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Dual internal zippered organization side pockets
- Dual internal compression straps keep clothes neat