The Lightweight Dry Sack comes in assorted colors.
The Lightweight Dry Sack is Sea to Summit's most versatile dry sack. It is flexible in both senses of the word – soft and pliable, and also ideal for many different uses. It is made from a lightweight 70D waterproof, durable nylon fabric. The interior polyurethane coating is colored white to improve visibility and make it easy to find small items in poor light. Lightweight Dry sacks are available in five colors to optimize color-coded organized packing. They use the same hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure as our other dry sacks and feature a D-ring attachment point at the buckle. Ideal for backpacking, cycle touring, travel, ski touring and more.
Best Use: Backpacking, Hiking, Paddle & Travel
- Lightweight 70D Nylon with fully taped seams
- 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Polyurethane coating with white pigment for greater interior visibility
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- D-ring attachment point at the buckle
- As of 2018: Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins