Insider Bear Safe
Stay safe outdoors with the Frontiersman Bear Safe, a Bear Resistant Food Storage Container. This durable food storage container is made for multi-day hikes and has a generous 11.86-liter (734.64 cubic inch) capacity. The container easily packs inside 45 liter or larger bags along with your other outdoor gear; Tapered design helps to make the most of your pack space and prevents awkward load distribution for comfortable carrying. A locking mechanism secures the lid using three solid screws to ensure the lid stays tightly closed; A high-pressure release valve allows the container to flex without breaking if a bear attempts to get inside. The smooth polypropylene container is tough and difficult for bears to grasp; It keeps bears out! The water and airtight gasket helps to preserve meals and prevents food odors from escaping and attracting bears to your location. The bright orange color maximizes the visibility of the Frontiersman bear safe in the event that it is misplaced when storing it away from your campsite. Family owned and operated for more than 45 years, SABRE (the creator of Frontiersman), is the #1 brand trusted by consumers worldwide for pepper spray and is a leader in developing safety programs and safety videos to maximize end users’ safety. Empower yourself with extreme stopping power when you need it most.
- High Storage Capacity: 11.86 liters (734.64 cubic inches) of storage is ideal for multi-day hikes.
- Easy to Pack: Smart tapered design helps to make the most of bag space. Comfortably packs inside 45 liter or larger bags along with other trail gear
- Secure Food Saver: Locking lid mechanism helps to keep bears out but is easy for you to open. Water and airtight gasket locks in food freshness and prevents food odors as to not attract bears
- Ergonomic and Comfortable: Prevents awkward load distribution while in your bag. It also minimizes banging against your body while in your pack making long hikes and extended pack wear more comfortable
- High-Pressure Release Valve: Helps prevent breaking by releasing pressure allowing container to flex when a bear attempts to break open