Introducing the new Eja 58, a women's-specific thru-hiking machine that's sure to become a staple on thruhikes everywhere. Nothing matches their carrying comfort, and as the days and miles pass, you'll always look forward to shouldering the load. AirSpeed 3-D tensioned mesh backpanel keeps sweat down, strippable features satisfy the ounce-counters, and convenient features like Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry make ultralight backpacking ultraconvenient. Our All Mighty Guarantee means you can rest assured we've got you covered if anything happens on the trail. Stripped weight - 2.21lbs, 1.00kg. er-lid zippered pockets for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Top lid web loop attachment points for external gear storage
- Ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off
- Removable sleeping pad and side compression straps
- Accessory cord attachment points for external gear storage
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
Ultralight design and materials plus the ability to strip weight by removing sleeping pad straps, compression straps and the top lid.
Tensioned back panel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
trip the removable floating lid and replace with the fixed FlapJacket to protect your gear from the elements and minimize weight.